Roeslein & Associates is committed to corporate citizenship, social responsibility and world-class environmental, health and safety performance. The health and safety of its employees, contractors, and customers is always a top priority for the company. Whether on a job site or in one of its manufacturing facilities, Roeslein practices safety first.
Working proactively to eliminate occupational injury and illness risks, negative environmental impacts and actively promote employee health and well-being Roeslein utilizes LEAN construction and the 5S Program. It is the responsibility of all Roeslein employees to communicate and ensure that policies are understood, safety policies are followed, contractors and visitors are trained as necessary and accountable for compliance.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Roeslein is aware of the trust placed on managers for natural resources, safety of employees, and protecting property. As such, Roeslein is committed to protecting and preserving its people, property and the environment. Roeslein’s goal is to be an environmentally responsible and safe worldwide business partner.
Roeslein will fulfill this mission by thinking long term, doing the right thing and by committing to the following principles:
– Comply at a minimum with all the applicable environmental legislation and continually improve its environmental stewardship towards industry best practice.
– Ensure that its employees and contractors respect their environmental, health and safety responsibilities.
– Proactively address the challenges and opportunities of illness, injury and pollution control.
– Optimize its use of energy and resources through efficiency gains and recycling.
– Promote environmentally driven product and new business opportunities.
– Be a good neighbor in the many communities in which we operate.
- Deploy global requirements to protect the environment and people, including compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assess compliance and performance relative to environmental, health and safety requirements and objectives on a regular basis.
- Reduce adverse environmental impacts of products, services, and operations to prevent pollution, conserve resources and energy, minimize use of hazardous materials, and protect health and safety of people.
- Stop the manufacture or distribution of any product or cease any operation if the health, safety or environment risks or impacts are unacceptable.
- Promptly share information about significant hazards of its products and operations with affected stakeholders and customers.
- Require each location Executive to endorse Roeslein’s Sustainable Opportunity Policy – Commitment to Environmental Health & Safety and prominently display.
- Utilize a management system to strive for continuous and measured improvement in environmental health and safety.
- Implement the letter and spirit of this policy, with each of us taking responsibility for health, safety and environmental requirements and performance.
- Conduct all aspects of company business to protect health and safety of people, conserve natural resources and minimize the impact on the environment.