Creating a strategy to deal with aging electronic control systems and making plans to modernize them are among the biggest challenges companies face. Roeslein’s lifecycle support provides planning for obsolete parts, critical system control components, and software upgrades to better manage system performance throughout the lifecycle.
Product enhancement services are focused on:
- Reducing downtime and maintenance costs directly caused by aging electronic equipment
- Increasing access to system information with modern technology communication interfaces
- Program planning for obsolete parts and critical system control components
- Training operations crews on the use of future line control platforms
- Deploying the latest security technology
- Increasing capacity and throughput of converted equipment based on controller performance