Our CEMS building can be customized for exact customer equipment and environment specifications. They are built to provide a controlled environment for protection from adverse conditions which can cause errors in readouts, as well as ease of use and maintenance. Our CEMS buildings include all equipment & systems to measure, collect, and report NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, O2, THC, HCI, NH3, HG, PM, and Opacity.
Our turnkey pre-fabricated CEMS buildings are pre-piped and pre-wired to all sample conditioning systems and analyzers, assembled, and then fully tested with test gases to minimize site installation work. Shelters are site adaptable and meet local, state, and federal building code. Guaranteed to meet or exceed all 40 CFR, Part 60 and/or 75 performance requirements. Buildings are in full compliance with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), Critical Infrastructure Protection v5 mandates.
Examples of systems installed: Coal Fired Boilers, Combustion Turbines, NG Energy Centers, and Cement Plants.
Gas Analyzer Shelter
Our gas analyzer shelters can be customized for exact customer equipment and environment specifications. They are built to provide a controlled environment for protection from adverse conditions which can cause errors in readouts, as well as ease of use and maintenance. Our gas analyzer shelters include all equipment & systems to measure and analyze flow and moisture as well as collect, and report NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, O2, THC, HCI, NH3, and HG.
Our turnkey pre-fabricated gas analyzer shelters are pre-piped and pre-wired to all sample conditioning systems and analyzers, assembled, and then fully tested with test gases to minimize site installation work. Shelters are site adaptable and meet local, state, and federal building code. Guaranteed to meet or exceed all 40 CFR, Part 60 subpart JA performance requirements.
Examples of Applications; Oil Refinery, Natural Gas, Pipelines, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Terminals.
Coolant Filtration Systems
Roeslein designs and manufactures compact, modular coolant filtration systems for D&I can manufacturing lines. The high effeciency systems utilize high-flow cartridge filters with automatic changeover capability for increased reliability and reduced downtime. Clean coolant is supplied to the bodymakers at a consistent pressure and temperature, resulting in improved front-end performance and lower maintenance costs. The standard features of the Roeslein Coolant Filtration System are:
- Minimum volume 4,000 gallon [15,142 liters] main setting tank with plate and frame heat exchanger(s)
- (2) electric immersion heaters and a heat exchanger to maintain optimal oil temperature in the main tank
- Integrated control system with HMI user interface
- Sump tank and remote sump tank panel
- Units are fully tested at Roeslein Modular Fabrication Facility prior to shipping
- Automatic changeover from Primary to Secondary Cuno Filters
- Automatic constant supply pressure control to Bodymakers
- Dosatron positive displacement metering unit for metering Neat Oil with make-up/fill water
Ultra Violet Bottom Coater
Roeslein Ultra Violet Bottom Coating (UVBC) is a mass bottom coating and ultra-violet curing system used in the D&I can manufacturing process. The UVBC system applies a more wear-resistant coating, that provides superior protection to the bottom rim surface, resulting in the reduction of aluminum oxide formation, optimizing transfer to can conveyers, transfer plates and machine infeeds. Conventional bottom coatings are typically applied after Basecoating or Decorating with a thermal-cured process in a single lane bottom coater. Roeslein’s standard 36 inch wide unit will process up to 4400 cans per minute.
Typically, D&I can manufacturers install the UV Bottom Coating System immediately after the washer in a dome-down orientation. One of the key differences between Thermal-cured and UV cured bottom coating materials is a thicker, more uniform coverage.
- Superior control of film weight
- Provides uniform coverage resulting in 10-15% material savings
- Improved adhesion, greater mobility and excellent corrosion resistance the UV cured application offers dry film thickness of 7-9 microns with 100% solids, compared to 1-2 microns with 35% solids with thermal cured application
Chilled Water Pump Skid
- Pump skid for chilled water systems where a primary circuit is required for the chillers and a secondary circuit with a different flow and supply temperature is required for the equipment.
- Provides for temperature control of secondary circuit above primary circuit without use of heat exchanger.
- Provides for different flow rates in primary circuit and secondary circuit without use of heat exchanger.
- Includes Electrical Panel with PLC and HMI
- Includes expansion tank and shot feeder
- Vertical In-line pumps, suction diffusers and triple duty valves
Cooling Water Pump Skid
- Duty and standby centrifugal pumps
- Two component epoxy painted carbon steel frame and piping
- Air separator with integral strainer
- Expansion tank
- Make up valve and pressure regulator
- Shot feeder for chemical treatment of system
- Motor disconnects
- Stand alone or with integrated control system
Air Operated (AODD) Sump Pump
- Pumping unit with no electrical power or control requirements
- Air driven double diaphragm pump
- Pneumatic level control system
- 304SS pump body with Viton elastomers
- 304SS pump and pipe mounting frame
- PVC surge suppressor
Bulk Coatings Pump Skid
- Air Operated Double Diaphragm pumps with 304SS body and PTFE diaphragms for unloading and distributing Internal Coating or Overvarnish
- Duplex Cuno bag filtration for supply to process equipment
- 304SS Surge suppressors with Viton elastomers to reduce pump flow surging
- Solenoid valve manifold for automatic control of air supply to pumps
- Epoxy painted carbon steel frame
- Manual butterfly valves for application of stand-by pump
- Class 1 Division 2 pumping system with electric service only to solenoids
- Stand alone or with integrated control system
- A totally enclosed decorator air stand panel with gauges and regulators mounted in the face of the panel.
- Individual regulators allow for separate pressure adjustments to the “Can Off Spindle”, “Gravure Roller Trip”, “Varnish Roller Trip”, “Air Booster”, “Gear Lube”, “Can Blow-Off”, “Can Infeed Stop”, “Varnish Pump”, “Transfer Blowoff”, “Ductor Blowoff”, and “Form Roll Throw Off” plus spare connections.
Sump Pump Skid
- Compact and Economical Pump skid with either 304SS pump or Kynar Self-Priming pump and CPVC piping
- Commonly used for Washer and Deionized water system sumps
- Single electrical Panel and level float balls with mounting kit
- Frame mounted motor disconnects
- Local above ground sump tank for each bodymaker/trimmer
- 304SS 25 gallon [6.6 liter] tank with hinged lids
- Low Shear Vertical pump designed specifically for continuous operation even with dry sump
- Reduced depth trenching possible with single sump tank eliminated. Only shallow housekeeping trenches are required in Front End when overhead wet can conveyor systems are used.
- For up to 6 bodymakers the system cost with pumpback tanks vs. with standard single sump tank is similar.
Bodymaker Pipe Drop Assemblies
- Fully preassembled pipe with hose kits for CMB and Standun Bodymakers plus trimmers
- Cooling Water supply and return, Coolant, Compressed Air and Vacuum
- Magnetic trap and automatic flow controller on Coolant
- Flowmeter on Cooling water
- Pressure and Temperature gauges on cooling water piping
Lacquer Day Tank
- 304SS day tank for coating materials
- Integral dip tubes
- Fully covered top with hinged lid
- Optional plate heat exchanger
- Three stage filtration system with Camfil filter cartridges including MERV 15 final filtration
- Integral velocity sensor with local velocity readout. This sensor will provide feedback necessary to control fan speed automatically for optimum velocity through the unit and design flowrate for the mist generating equipment.
- Washable first stage filters. 98% Efficiency rated for 20 micron and larger droplets.
- Five star Energy Cost Index filter elements in 2nd and 3rd stages
- Radial pleated replaceable Merv 8 second stage filters with high wet strength frame
- V-Bank arrangement, replaceable Merv 16 third stage filters of glass media
- Filter access doors on both sides of unit with quick release latches
- Unit flow ranges from 2000cfm to 12000cfm
- Dedicated panel with VFD for fan speed control available
Bottom Rim Coat/Overvarnish Tank
- 304SS tank of 20 gallon volume
- Graco Ink/Coating pump for bottom coat or Overvarnish coating supply
- Air driven Fawcett Mixer