Roeslein’s definition of project completion is delivering an operational and quality manufactured system. By starting with the end in mind, we determine which portions of the proposed facility or process system best lend themselves to modular design, and then implement a focused engineering effort to support and deliver on that design. This approach is successful because of our distinctive ability to collaborate and consult with our customers and technologists, control all pieces of the value chain in-house (engineering, procurement, and project and construction management), and focus on our customer’s return on investment.
Our well-designed systems cost less money, take less time to install, and maximize production efficiency. Our consultants, engineers, and project managers follow every project through installation and start-up to minimize engineer/contractor conflict.
We offer detailed consulting services to our customers during the conceptual design and feasibility phases of their projects to help determine scope, budgets, responsibilities, and schedules. We support plant operations and training for facilities both already in production and just starting up. Our professionals have industry-specific operational experience to assist in capital budgeting, power audits, simulation, process improvement studies, and market planning.
At Roeslein we believe that high-quality engineering should pinpoint not just what needs to be done, but how it should be done. Whether mechanical, electrical, or structural, we employ the very best professional engineers in their fields. Our engineering experience includes all aspects of electrical and line control systems, including power distribution, lighting, machinery, control panels, and more. We have developed high-level information systems such as man machine interface (MMI), data collection/data management, and line simulation.
Project Management Services
A well-defined approach to project execution and strong project management values are the core drivers of all Roeslein projects. We know that our customers measure results by cost, schedule, and quality. We implement a five-phase approach to ensure maximum efficiency.
- —project scope, budgets, responsibilities, schedule, preliminary design, and data analysis for final feasibility study.
- —process system layout and associated drawings, building design criteria, utility and ancillary/support systems, structural details, electrical systems engineering, equipment specifications, bid-document preparation.
- —schedule and procure production equipment, raw materials, construction materials, start-up materials, permits, and contractors. Perform modularizing, unitizing, and preassembly. Implement and test electrical control system hardware and software.
- —Execute equipment and production line installation through the start-up process following established project milestones.
- —Train production personnel and assist with operations consulting and troubleshooting.
Construction Management Services
Roeslein has executed the design-build philosophy since our inception, and we provide all levels of construction and construction management services to implement the installation and start-up of our facility designs all over the world. Our construction management teams are engineering-oriented and composed of experienced field personnel who work closely with a highly involved and detailed design team. Services include contractor selection, management and administration, full job site coordination, safety management, and supervision.
Construction management programs with regard to cost, schedule, safety, documentation, and communication are standardized across all project job sites where our construction management services are used. These common practices guarantee success and accountability in meeting our goals: reduced cost, improved schedule, better-quality product, and reduced client risk.